Adding Capability to the K2 Family
Grass Valley adds sophisticated telestration and analysis functionality to its family of K2 video servers through its support of the tOG-Sports products. To address specific market requirements RTSW offers 2 Grass Valley specific editions of the products:
- GV tOG Sports Express based on our Lite product
- GV tOG Sports Pro
Flexibility in Deployment
- SDI baseband into tOG Sports from 1st K2 channel, analysis sequences created and when required the tOG Sports operator can render any of these out live as SDI baseband to desk / TX.
- SDI baseband into tOG Sports from 1st K2 channel, record to tOG Sports local disk in broadcast quality DVPro100 (MXF wrapper) or AVC-I. This file can then be played or transferred as required.
- SDI into tOG Sports from 1st K2 channel, record SDI output from tOG back to 2nd K2 channel.
- Network based file transfer to / from the K2.
- Streaming clip from K2 live over the network , record back to K2 over network.
Off the Shelf Solutions
These are turnkey solutions consisting of a broadcast specification PC, the licenced software, first year Annual Software Support, documentation, on line video tutorials and an on-site installation and training package.
They are available to Grass Valley Sales or to Grass Valley Dealers around the world.
- AMP based remote control of K2
- Support of GV specific video formats
- Support of Dyno for control
- Split screen video graphics
- GV specific touch screen interface
Authorised Grass Valley resellers are invited to join our dealer network for our Sports products. There is no need for any up front commitments, and you can introduce tOG Sports to your K2 customer base immeadiately.
Complete and submit the following form…
- RTSW Grass Valley Brochure
- Grass Valley Internal Documentation
- RTSW Demo Video
- RTSW Set Up Video
- Demo Licences and Material
- DLC configuration for K2 IP Streaming