Tactic-Advanced Video Tutorials (Broadcast)
Welcome to the RT Software Training Portal. This course is aimed at both broadcast operational staff and presenters and anchors of live sports shows. This course is oriented towards developing essential skills, knowledge and expertise in graphics creation and delivery for operator or presenter-driven, telestration graphics for live sports programming.
Who uses Tactic?
The operator will need an apt range of skills and experience. Individuals that are tasked with and undergo training with this software option are generally those with the following skills and experience:
- Live sports operators and gallery staff
- Programme presenters and anchors
What you will need for the course
- You will need to evaluate your personal workstation hardware specifications to ensure that it will run Tactic.
- You will need to download the Tactic software.
- Then you will need to activate the software by following these instructions.
- We recommend your computer monitor is set to a resolution of 1920×1080. Smaller resolutions will not work.
- A second computer monitor is an advantage.
- Headphones or speakers.
- Login, password and profile information.
How courses are structured
- The courses are divided into Sessions.
- Each Session contains a number of topics along with a set of learning objectives.
- The duration of each Session is normally between 10 and 20 minutes.
- Embedded Vimeo videos are Chaptered for fast access to guide you through all of the Sessions.
- Text descriptions, documents, and illustrations are used in support of each Session where appropriate.