Compatibility with the Market Leader
The tOG Sports product family has been designed from the ground up to work with the market leading EVS sports video servers. tOG Sports is heavily in use with EVS video servers at Tier 1 broadcasters around the world including SKY, ESPN, Fox, BBC, Barclays Premier League/IMG and many more.
Our integration means EVS customers can use tOG sports to enhance their content for playout later, and also allow studio presenters to browse, select and telestrate live on EVS content. tOG Sports even picks up thumbnails and metadata such as clip names to facilitate use.
Flexibility in Deployment
- SDI baseband into tOG Sports from 1st EVS channel, analysis sequences created and when required the tOG Sports operator can render any of these out live as SDI baseband to desk / TX.
- SDI baseband into tOG Sports from 1st EVS channel, record to tOG Sports local disk in broadcast quality DVPro100 (MXF wrapper) or AVC-I. This file can then be played or transferred as required.
- SDI into tOG Sports from 1st EVS channel, record SDI output from tOG back to 2nd EVS channel.
Tightly integrated with EVS Products:
- Odetics based remote control of EVS
- Clip browsing and control of content on the EVS from the tOG-Sports screen
- Support of EVS specific video formats
- Support of LSM for clip control
Enhancing the Broadcaster or Production Company’s Output
- tOG Sports Brochures
- RTSW Demo Clips
- RTSW Set Up Video
- Demo Licences and Material
LinxX exclusive protocol:
- LinxX is an exclusive protocol on EVS
- Can’t parallel with an LSM
- network connection from the PC to the EVS has to be ‘Jumbo Frame’ enabled
- PC, network switches all need to have JumboFrame support and enabled
- Currently only z820 supports Jumbo Frames on its onboard NIC’s. z800s need a second network card that supports JumboFrames
Ready to go
All this is included in our standard Sports products, available either direct from RTSW or from delivery partners around the world.
We have a dealer programme specifically for EVS resellers, call for details.