Visit RT Software at IBC 2018 – Stand: Hall 6.C16
RT Software is ready with a suite of new products and solutions to share with you. Visit us to discover the secrets of creating more compelling and engaging graphics in the most flexible and cost effective manner. RT Software’s booth is a must visit this year for anyone involved in live production. As ever, our booth in hall 6 (6.C16) will be packed full of graphics solutions covering Sports and News productions, playout and CG. There will be demonstration podiums showing:
• Tactic Advanced: RT Software’s next generation sports analysis graphics system. With editable motion paths, composite graphics and automatic keying and camera tracking, telling a story with compelling graphics has never been easier.
• Unreal Integration: Full integration of the Unreal 3D rendererin to our own proven Virtual Studio renderer, tOG-VR. Photorealism is now achievable whilst still having the ability to incorporate and display dynamic statistical data, a must have in modern live production.
• Dual Channel CG: RT Software’s 2D and 3D graphic solutions have always been amongst the most powerfulgraphic solutions available. Now, full dual channel operation and enhanced control options allow full CG operation.
• tOG-Sports AR: Combining sports analysis and augmented reality into one system allowing high quality in game analysis sequences and augmented Reality studio graphics from the same system. All this without the need for expensive and complex camera tracking systems.
• Video Wall: Delivering video and graphics content across multiple screens whether in a traditional studio environment or a stadium solution.
• Newsroom: Browse templates and create finished graphic events in the rundown directly from the newsroom client, or insert into an edited piece from the NLE to ensure your graphic goes to air exactly when it needs to without compromising on quality.
RT Software solutions are future ready with support for SDI, IP, 4k and HDR all in a fully virtualized environment with distributable web based control. Come and see the future of broadcast graphics at IBC 2018 in hall 6 (6.C16). Book your appointment here