If a senior person then reporting to Commercial Director and alongside the Product Manager.
If a junior person then reporting to the Product Manager.
This could be a full-time role or a contract role (min 6 months).
RT Software is a developer and provider of Real Time graphics products to the broadcast graphics industry. Founded by former BBC developers in 2003, we have over 20 years’ experience in the broadcast industry. We are involved in leading edge graphics development with main stream broadcasters from around the world. Using in house developed software we provide high end graphics systems, broadcast video at 4k, HD, Stereoscopic 3D, Image analysis, Virtual and Augmented reality, Image Tracking, MPEG streaming and more for all aspects of Broadcast delivery. We utilise advanced specification PC technology coupled with the latest GPU hardware.
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to improve the marketing of the company and its products and services.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility in the promotion and the creation of marketing materials.
- Writing articles for press and magazines to raise brand awareness.
- Presenting product information in a clear and concise manner.
- Management of Offline Marketing Communications: Product Flyers, Brochures, Case Studies, Manuals, Presentations, Advertising campaigns, Editorials, Reseller training tools.
- Management of Online Marketing Communications: Website (co-owning with a website administrator), Internet Marketing, Social Media, Advertising Campaigns, and email Campaigns.
- Overseeing new product launches and enhancements, projects won, products launched, orders won, awards etc
- Develop a marketing budget and then manage and oversee the purchase requisition process for all associated marketing costs.
- Management of photography sessions for all company and product image or video libraries.
- Liaising with third party suppliers, such as, Printers, Designers, Stand suppliers, Promotional Merchandise suppliers
- Supporting the Commercial Director with exhibitions, helping with free-build shell-scheme types of stands, as well as on partner stands and UK pavilion events.
- Ideally educated to degree level or similar aptitude or qualifications in Marketing.
- Minimum of 4 years in a marketing, PR or product marketing environment.
- Experience in a wide variety of online marketing and social media methods.
- Experience of marketing technology products for the broadcast industry would be an advantage.