IBC is nearly upon us and once again, RT Software’s booth is a must visit with the official launch of tOG-Vista, and showcases of how some of our customers are making innovative use of RT Software’s 3D graphic solutions. If that is not enough, this year the booth will be a built around a real Sports Bar – serving refreshing beverages and screening example graphics from customers around the globe.
You can arrange an appointment to book specific demos or just drop by the stand where we can show you…
- A Presentation by Jamie Hindhaugh (COO BT Sport) on why RTSW was chosen to deliver the studio AR graphics for BT Sport’s new UEFA Champions League coverage on Friday 11th September 2015 – 4pm –
RT Software Booth Hall 7 Booth 7.F33.
- Full green screen studio showing live Virtual Studio and Augmented Reality graphics demos featuring Physically Based Rendering (PBR) delivering incredibly realistic graphics and sets and Sports analysis solutions.
- Live demos of tOG-Vista, our new camera agnostic 4k stitch solution offering remote production on a panoramic view.
- See our new IP based live graphics workflow
- Live tOG-Sports demos, our sports analysis and telestration solution including new “tOG-Sports Cloud” the web based version of tOG-Sports.
- Live demos of tOG-2D and tOG-3D, for graphics overlays.
Take a comfortable seat to discuss your requirements and the beer starts to flow at 16:30 every day! Whether a prospective new customer or a long standing user –
all are welcome
See you in Amsterdam!
(Get your free entry. Use the code 11080 to register on the IBC website