Visit RT Software at IBC 2016 Located ın HALL 7.F33 BOOTH – Get free admission with code 11080
The Future of Broadcast Graphics is here and at this IBC, RT Software will be bringing it to you with cloud based video over IP rendering solutions, distributable web-based control and full 10 bit colour depth support. Once again the booth is built around a real Sports Bar where customers can enjoy refreshing beverages whilst viewing example graphics from across the globe. Yet there is still space on the booth to show all of RT Software’s broadcast graphics and sports solutions including a VR studio.
You can arrange an appointment to book specific demos or just drop by the stand where we can show you…
- Virtualisation with hybrid SDI/IP solutions not limited by traditional I/O with 8 channels of graphics rendered from one workstation!
- Full green screen studio showing live Virtual Studio and Augmented Reality graphics featuring integration to Ncam’s depth keying technology allowing presenters to walk around virtual and augmented graphics.
- Live demos of tOG-Vista, our camera agnostic 4k stitch solution offering remote production on a panoramic view of a sporting event with just two fixed position cameras.
- Distributable web based control applications giving control of broadcast graphics from anything, anywhere.
- Live tOG-Sports demos, our sports analysis and telestration solution including “tOG-Sports Cloud” the web based version of tOG-Sports.
- Live demos of tOG-2D and tOG-3D, for graphics overlays.
Take a comfortable seat to discuss your requirements and join the broadcast revolution with RT Software at IBC this year.
(Get your free entry. Use the code 11080 to register on the IBC website )