RT Software invites you to meet with us on booth: SL5825
“2018 looks to be shaping up to be a defining year for live graphics and video production …and we’d like to meet you at NAB 2018 to discuss it”
It’s NAB time again and the ideal opportunity to meet up and talk graphics with you. Live broadcast graphics such as overlays, virtual studios and sports analysis are our passion and we’ve been involved in 3d graphics from the beginnings back in the late ‘90s. Since then we’ve been working hard to help our customers stay ahead of the curve and save money along the way – and this has certainly kept us busy of late. So what is new this year?
- Ease of use and integration into workflows. We have an all new editor for graphics template creation combined with an all new web based control interface for live manual control. We challenge you to find an easier, more intuitive and quicker way of getting graphics on air.
- Support for emerging standards and formats. OK, UHD/4k is done and dusted – but we have built in the ability to embrace emerging 8k, HDR and IP standards. Including our work with Newtek on NDI® which we will have on show on their booth, SL9910.
Increased utilisation and sweating the graphics assets. We are possibly unique in having delivered a live graphics capability as part of a large scale virtualised playout deployment. And definitely unique in being able to offer web based control of centralised playout graphics machines from remote locations such as galleries and trucks.
So what is new from RTSW at NAB 2018?
- Completely new, easy to use graphics creation environment.
- New major release of our popular tOG-Sports telestrator and sports analysis graphics solution. It’s now easier than ever to create powerful sports analysis sequences.
Focused product for AR graphics including virtual advertising at major live sports events such as football and horse racing.
- More powerful, flexible and easy than ever to use Web Control.
- More integrations with NRCS and 3rd party products such as Adobe®.
- Adoption of NDI® across all products.
Our flexible, scalable OEM engine has provided more integrations with major vendor products including channel in a box, craft editors, replay servers and switchers.
RT Software is an award winning provider of innovative and industry leading broadcast graphics solutions. The product set spans CG, template driven 2D and 3D graphic overlays, election and news room graphics, specialist sports graphics and virtual studios. From its beginnings in the BBC 3D graphics Department in 2004, it now has installs from Iceland to New Zealand and includes many Tier 1 broadcasters in its growing customer base.
eMarketing Manager (RT Software)
Tel: +44 207 3842711