On RT Software’s booth, there will be new and exciting graphics products as always, and this will be your chance to see them before NAB, BVE and IBC.
This will include:
- The easiest to use high quality graphics system there is. See for yourself just how easy it is to create compelling live broadcast graphics with tOG-2D Pro.
- Flexible, distributable control. Our new web based approach to command and control brings advanced levels of flexibility to control of broadcast graphics.
- Next generation sports analysis with tOG-Sports for live studio analysis and replay clips, plus also now tightly integrated with our AR / virtual studio.
- Virtual advertising. Always on, live virtual advertising graphics at stadiums are perhaps the most demanding graphics challenge. We are delivering day in, day out.
- New, integrated graphics on the SAM ICE Channel in a box, Rio editors, Kula production switchers and LiveTouch replay servers.
- Studio and pitch side AR solutions. Using tracked or fixed cameras you will be amazed by just how easy it is to have top end AR graphics.
- A preview of the upcoming major new telestration and sports analysis system, “Tactic”. With a completely new interface and powerful new graphics, it was a must see for anyone in sports production.
- Virtualised graphics applications with multiple channels rendered from one server, outputting multiple channels of SDI, alongside IP channels, allowing virtualisation without the need to rebuild your infrastructure around IP.
There will be live demonstrations available on the booth.
We look forward to seeing you at our Stand ZB6 – C57 at CABSAT 2018
Click here to register online: www.cabsat.com
About RT Software:
RT Software is an award winning provider of innovative and industry leading broadcast graphics solutions . The product set spans CG, template driven 2D and 3D graphic overlays, election and news room graphics, specialist sports graphics and virtual studios. From its beginnings as an off shoot of the BBC 3D graphics Department in 2004, it now has installs from Iceland to New Zealand and includes the BBC, BT Sport, Fox Sports, NBC, and many other Tier 1 broadcasters in its growing customer base.