“2017 looks to be shaping up to be a defining year for live graphics and video production
…and we’d like to meet you at NAB 2017 to discuss it”
Back then our focus was delivering industry firsts centred around the quality of live graphics – such as
per pixel lighting, particles and physics, custom shader frameworks and so on. Pushing the boundaries
of real time graphics possibilities was burnt into our DNA back in the BBC days delivering the very
first generation of high quality 3d graphics in award winning flagship news and election programmes.
scalability, manageability, utilisation rates have become the buzz words. And RT Software is delivering
with a vision and a capability you can hook into now.
- Platforms need to address 10 bitcolour, UHD & HDR
- Hybrid SDI and IP based production and playout
- Scaling and virtualisation of channels
- Augmented graphics in studio and at venue to enhance production values
- More engaging analysis graphics, including data rich content
- Wider adoption of virtual advertising
- Live asynchronous use of graphics within playout systems
- Distributable web based control of graphics resources
- Flexible graphics systems capable of addressing multiple needs
NAB to catch up. Plus of course we also want to keep you up to date with the core products we are
delivering today. If any of the following are on your radar then there is much we can discuss:
- Automation, data and manually driven 2d and 3d overlays
- Virtual Studio and Augmented Reality
- Sports analysis and telestration .
- Embedded OEM graphics
schedule a formal meeting or just drop by as you trawl the hall. Either way, you will be welcomed.
Or fill out the appointment form below:
About RT Software:
RT Software is an award winning provider of innovative and industry leading broadcast graphics solutions.
The product set spans CG, template driven 2D and 3D graphic overlays, election and news room graphics,
specialist sports graphics and virtual studios. From its beginnings as an off shoot of the BBC 3D graphics
Department in 2004, it now has installs from Iceland to New Zealand and includes the BBC, BT Sport,
Fox Sports, NBC, and many other Tier 1 broadcasters in its growing customer base.
eMarketing Manager (RT Software)
Tel: +44 207 3842711