RT Software will be moving away from its usual location at IBC 2017 to a dedicated area on the Snell Advanced Media booth in Hall 9 (9.01). Centre stage on the booth will be a multimedia Augmented Reality presentation combining our traditional approach using tracked cameras alongside the new ‘Sports-AR’ product that combines high quality rendering with trackerless cameras to bring AR to sports broadcasters at a price point all can afford.
Sharing the booth with SAM allows us to highlight our full range of broadcast graphics solutions aimed at news, elections, sports, light entertainment and playout showing how they integrate to broadcast workflows with products from other vendors.
You can arrange an appointment to book specific demos or just drop by the stand where we will be able to show you:
- New, integrated graphics on the SAM ICE Channel in a box, Rio editors, Kula production switchers and LiveTouch replay servers.
- The easiest graphics in the industry with our simple to use tOG-2d, and powerful tOG-3d applications.
- Top end and mass market AR Solutions with an hourly presentation featuring data rich AR graphics.
- A preview of the upcoming major new release of tOG-Sports, our proven telestration and sports analysis system. With a completely new interface and powerful new graphics, it is a must see for all in sports production
- Virtualised graphics with multiple channels rendered from one server, outputting in SDI along side IP making virtualisation possible within a hybrid environment.
- Our range of powerful workflow enhancement products including web based management, playout control and a new newsroom solution.
Join the broadcast revolution with RT Software at IBC this year!
See you in Amsterdam!