RT Software is totally committed to academia, and offers a cost effective solution to supply top end broadcast graphics technology into learning centres. After all, the media students of today become the programme makers of tomorrow – and we want them to enter the industry with a good understanding of our products and how they add value to channels and content. Our approach to Academia is to offer a low cost package including a HP z820 broadcast ready workstation, all of our software, installation and on-site training. There is just one choice – do you go SD or HD?
So one low cost fee will deliver you
• Character Generator
• Template based overlay graphics such as text, crawls, tables charts
• Full screen graphics handling complex datasets such as election results
• News Room graphics
• Trackerless virtual studio, including software chromakeyer and in box linear keyer
• Integration with camera tracking systems for Pro VR studios
• Sports telestration, including line tracking for on pitch 3d graphics on clips
The programme plays to one of tOG’s core strengths – all of our products run on the same hardware platform. So we provide one PC with all our licences enabled and you get probably the most comprehensive and flexible set of on air graphics products in the industry.
This is backed up by a professional support package
• One day installation and a three day training course on site included
• We provide you with sample graphics and copies of all training material
• Access to our Developers Forum
• First year software support
• Rewards for referrals in the local broadcast industry
We have chosen to provide this at a give-away price you simply cannot believe. You can build on the comprehensive entry level package and add additional hardware, licences and services to make sure RT Software delivers the Academia programme and support you need. To qualify for this program, you will need to be an educational institution providing media based courses focussed on training the TV professionals of the future.