Repository: Version & Distribute
Welcome to the RT Software Training Portal. This course is aimed at broadcast operational staff and oriented towards developing essential skills, knowledge and expertise for managing updated content for RT render engine projects.
Who uses Repository?
Users of the Repository are generally those with the following skills and experience:
- Swift and Edit-3d template designers and authors
- Graphics team managers and administrators
- Engineers and automation systems architects
- Presentation team managers
What you will need for the course
- You will need to discuss the download and installation of the software with the RT support team
- We recommend your computer monitor is set to a resolution of 1920×1080. Smaller resolutions may not be satisfactory.
- A second computer monitor is an advantage.
- Headphones or speakers.
- Login, password and profile information.
How courses are structured
- The courses are divided into Sessions.
- Each Session contains a number of topics along with a set of learning objectives.
- The duration of each Session is normally between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
- You will access assets for each Session from within this Training Portal.
- Internal and Vimeo videos will be linked that will guide you through all of the Sessions.
- Text descriptions, documents, and illustrations are used in support of each Session.
- Available as live, instructor-led remote workshop sessions using virtual machines
- Duration: 1 x 3 hour workshop over 1 day
- Available onsite as traditional, classroom-based instruction
- Duration: 0.5 days
- Soon to be available online as chaptered video tutorials
- You can view the specific course syllabus here as a pdf to download.
- This course is based on a linear progression through the generic Sessions.
- This course contains a generic set of Sessions.
- Optional sessions become available once the course is complete
- All training materials and knowledge-base within the RT Training portal will continue to be available in accordance with your licensing agreement.