Welcome to the RT Software Training Portal. Tactic Draw is an easy to use touchscreen telestrator designed for live interactive presentations and telestration for news. The simplicity of Tactic Draw means that complex training is not required. The Demonstration video combine with the user guide should give enough information for operators to setup clips, bookmarks and graphic tools ready for live use by a presenter.
Who uses Tactic Draw?
- News graphics operators and production staff.
- Programme presenters and anchors.
What you will need for the course
- You will need to evaluate your personal workstation hardware specifications to ensure that it will run Tactic.
- You will need to download the Tactic software.
- Then you will need to activate the software by following these instructions.
- We recommend your computer monitor is set to a resolution of 1920×1080. Smaller resolutions will not work.
- A second computer monitor is an advantage.
- Tactic draw is intended for use on a Touchscreen, although learning of the system can be done with a non-touch screen.
- Headphones or speakers.
- Login, password and profile information.
- Tactic Draw user guide, search for Tactic Draw on this page
How courses are structured
- This course consists of a demonstration video and user guide.