Swift CG Free: Quickstart Guides & User Tips
Welcome to the RT Software Training Portal. This course is aimed at introducing broadcast operational staff to the Swift CG editor. This course is oriented towards template designers who firstly want a broad overview of Swift CG and then a few user tips and tricks to help with the latest features and tool-sets.
You do not need to take the session video tutorials in sequence in this introductory course. You can jump in and start wherever you like!
Who uses Swift CG?
The template designer will need an apt range of skills and experience. Individuals that are tasked with and undergo training with this software option are generally those with the following skills and experience:
- Familiarity with or experience of Adobe Creative tools such as Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects or similar
- Image file formats and graphical assets in general
- Typography and the importance of branding
- Video editing or animation in a post production environment
- Live operation of graphics systems
What you will need for this course
You can view all the tutorials in this course without using our trial license. Should you wish to download our software, please follow the below instructions:
- You may need to evaluate your personal workstation hardware specifications to ensure that it will run Swift.
- You will need to download the Swift editor software if you choose.
- Then you will need to activate the software by following these instructions.
- We recommend your computer monitor is set to a resolution of 1920×1080. Smaller resolutions will not work.
- A second computer monitor is an advantage.
- Headphones or speakers.
- Login, password and profile information.