Swift CG+ for Live Ops: Overlays, AR and VR
Welcome to the RT Software Training Portal. This course is aimed at broadcast operational staff and oriented towards developing essential skills, knowledge and expertise for graphics template creation.
Who uses Swift CG+?
The template designer will need an apt range of skills and experience. Individuals that are tasked with and undergo training with this software option are generally those with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of 3d content creation applications such as 3dStudioMax, Maya, Cinema4d, Lightwave, Houdini or blender
- Experience of Adobe Creative tools such as Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects or similar
- Experience of live operator-driven 3d broadcast tools
- Image file formats and graphical assets in general
- Typography and the importance of branding
- Video editing or animation in a post production environment
- Live operation of graphics systems
What you will need for the course
- You will need to evaluate your personal workstation hardware specifications to ensure that it will run Swift CG+.
- You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the software for training purposes.
- Once you have installed the software along with the prerequisites, you will need to activate the software by following these licensing instructions.
- We recommend your computer monitor is set to a resolution of 1920×1080. Smaller resolutions will not work.
- A second computer monitor is an advantage.
- Headphones or speakers.
- Login, password and profile information.
How courses are structured
- The courses are divided into Sessions.
- Each Session contains a number of topics along with a set of learning objectives.
- The duration of each Session is normally between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
- You will access assets for each Session – if they are required – from within the Training Portal.
- This course is based on a linear progression through the Sessions.
- Optional Sessions become available once the course is complete.
- Embedded Vimeo videos are Chaptered for fast access to guide you through all of the Sessions.
- Text descriptions, documents, and illustrations are used in support of each Session where appropriate.
- Available as live, instructor-led remote workshop sessions using virtual machines
- Available onsite as traditional, classroom-based instruction
Profiles, Certification and Documentation
- You can view the specific Course Syllabus here as a pdf to download.
- All training materials and knowledge-base within the RT Training portal will continue to be available in accordance with your licensing agreement.
- Certification is provided in accordance with your licensing agreement.