The Super User: Training for trainers
Welcome to the RT Software Training Portal. The Super User course comprises content that specifies all the training materials, for all types of users across the entire training landscape. This course curates all training content for super users, enabling them to acquire, distribute, and allocate the appropriate training courses and resources for new and existing staff members.
Course primary objectives
At the end of the training period, super users will have acquired a deep and broad understanding of RT Software’s entire learning and training resources for your organisation and SI partners in order to:
- Assert the correct course and training materials for staff members
- Advise staff of the correct login and access requirements for online materials
- Direct staff to appropriate support documentation on the RT website
- Navigate the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Engage RT support for troubleshooting issues
- Engage RT Sales and Marketing for further training opportunities
Who takes this course?
Those designated as super users will undertake the Super User training course:
- Managers, systems integrators and trainers
- Broadcast engineers and IT personnel
What you will need for the course
- A computer monitor.
- Headphones or speakers.
- Login, password and profile information.
Course environment and delivery
- Available as a standalone tutorial, supported by documentation (this course)